Tomatoes and watermelon together? Trust us it’s delicious. And if you have never had watermelon and feta – it’s a combination we can’t get enough of!
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 1/4 watermelon, rind removed, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Serve with chicken with classic BBQ sauce (get the recipe)
On a large platter, layer watermelon and tomatoes. Sprinkle with feta, drizzle with fresh lemon juice and olive oil. Garnish with mint and salt and pepper. Serve immediately.