- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. In wok, combine coconut milk, curry paste, spring onions, ginger, rice wine or sherry, fish sauce or soy sauce, lime juice, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Bring to simmering point. Add chicken. Immediately cover the wok tightly, remove it from the heat, and let stand, covered, for 15 minutes to allow the chicken to steep in the hot curry sauce. Turn onto warm platter, garnish with cilantro sprigs, and serve at once.