- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
Jasmine rice, to serve
Prepare rice according to package directions, set aside.
Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. In wok, combine coconut milk, curry paste, spring onions, ginger, rice wine or sherry, fish sauce or Tamari soy sauce, lime juice, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Bring to simmering point. Add chicken. Immediately cover the wok tightly, remove it from the heat, and let stand, covered, for 15 minutes to allow the chicken to steep in the hot curry sauce. Turn onto warm platter, garnish with cilantro sprigs, and serve with rice.