- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package rice noodles
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snap peas, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup cashews, toasted, chopped
In boiling water, cook noodles for 2 to 4 minutes; remove to colander; run cold water through noodles. Let strain and set aside.
In large skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil, add garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour over noodles, toss and set aside to cool.
In large bowl, make a dressing by combining chili, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and stir well to ensure sugar is dissolved, set aside. Toss noodles with dressing; then add red peppers, peas, green onion. Turn onto serving platter and top with cilantro and cashews. Serves 4.