- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package rice noodles
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snap peas, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup cashews, toasted, chopped
Sichuan Prawns (See Recipe)
Sweet Thai dressing
1 red chili, finely chopped
4 tablespoons lime juice
3 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons fish sauce
For dressing combine chili, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and stir well to ensure sugar is dissolved, set aside.
In boiling water, cook noodles for 2 to 4 minutes; remove to colander; run cold water through noodles. Let strain and set aside. In large skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil, add garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour over noodles, toss and set aside to cool.
Toss noodles with dressing; then add red peppers, peas, green onion. Turn onto serving platter and top with cilantro and cashews.