- Prep Time
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup whole almonds with skins, toasted,coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Pinch coarse salt
To make dressing, purée ingredients in a blender; stir just before using.
To assemble salad, arrange equal amounts of spinach, apples, and strawberries on 4 large plates. Spoon dressing over salad. Sprinkle with almonds and mint leaves. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Dressing can be stored in refrigerator up to 2 days.