- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped, stems and leaves divided
- 1 bunch green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In large pot over medium heat, cook parsley stems, green onions, celery and garlic for
5 minutes. Add potatoes and vegetable stock and bring to simmer. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until potatoes have softened.
Add in parsley leaves and cook for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and, working in batches, process in blender until smooth. Return to pot and season to taste with salt and pepper.