- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped, stems and leaves divided
- 1 bunch green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In large pot over medium heat, cook parsley stems, green onions, celery and garlic for
5 minutes. Add potatoes and vegetable stock and bring to simmer. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until potatoes have softened.
Add in parsley leaves and cook for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and, working in batches, process in blender until smooth. Return to pot and season to taste with salt and pepper.
If you enjoy our articles, we would really appreciate it if you would share it with your friends! Sharing links above and below! Sign up for our Monday Morning Inspiration Newsletter here.