- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 whole grain tortillas
Spicy white bean dip
- 1 (19-ounce) can low-sodium white beans, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Marinated cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mixed fresh basil, mint and flat-leaf parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
For spicy white bean dip, combine all ingredients in food processor, process until smooth. Taste and season with added salt, if necessary. Can be made up to 2 days in advance.
For cherry tomatoes, cut all tomatoes in half and place in small bowl. Toss with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and fresh herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 3 medium-sized oven-proof bowls upside down on a baking sheet. Form 3 tortillas over the bowls. Place in the oven and toast for 7-10 minutes until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned in spots. Unmould from bowls while warm.
To package for lunch, pack everything separately. To serve, place 1/3 bean dip alongside 1/3 tomatoes inside a tortilla bowl.