- Prep Time
- Serves 6 to 8.Servings
- 1/4 cup Japanese mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Japanese prepared hot mustard or Asian dry hot mustard
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 3/4 pound sushi-grade ahi tuna fillet, diced (1⁄ 4 -inch)
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon white and black sesame seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 20 ruffled potato chips
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ginger, garlic, mustard and sesame oil; mix well and set aside.
In another bowl, toss together tuna, shallots, green onions, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Add to mayonnaise mixture and toss well.
Arrange potato chips on large platter and scoop generous dollop of tuna mixture onto each chip. Serve at once.