- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 medium yams (about 4 cups) peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Toss yams with olive oil and honey in a medium bowl. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper; roast 30 to 40 minutes, or until soft. In a medium bowl, combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, and olive oil; add yams and green onions. Toss well and sprinkle with mint.
If you enjoy our articles, we would really appreciate it if you would share it with your friends! Sharing links above and below! Sign up for our Monday Morning Inspiration Newsletter here.