- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 medium beets, washed and trimmed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
For vinaigrette, in small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey. Slowly whisk in olive oil until blended; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Pierce beets with fork and wrap in foil. Place on baking sheet and roast 45 to 50 minutes, or until beets are tender. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Peel and cut beets into quarters. Place in medium bowl and toss with dressing. Season with thyme, salt, and pepper.