- Serves 6Servings
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, sliced crosswise into 1/4 -inch rounds
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Divide potatoes and onions equally among six 10 x 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil covered with parchment paper. Top each bundle with butter; sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Bring opposite short ends of foil together over vegetables and fold down several times. Fold unsealed ends toward vegetables and crimp tightly.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Remove from grill and carefully tear open packages.