- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 pickerel fillets
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Coarse salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
In medium bowl, place all ingredients except fish, and mix into paste. Place fish into large glass baking dish and coat evenly with marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
Place flour in large dinner plate and dredge fish pressing firmly into flour on both sides.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium high heat and fry fish for 2 minutes each side, or until golden.
Fish is cooked when flesh is white and flakes easily.