- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Serves 6Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or red wine
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, toasted and crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried chile flakes
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
1 1/2 pounds boneless leg of lamb, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 -inch cubes
- 6 large cherry tomatoes
- Cracked black pepper, to season
- 6 large bamboo skewers, soaked in cold water
- Canola oil, for brushing
Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sherry, cumin, coriander, chile flakes and salt. Toss with lamb until coated. Marinate for 2 hours or up to 6 hours. Thread a few pieces of lamb onto skewers, add one cherry tomato for centre, then thread more lamb pieces. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush kebabs with oil and grill until medium rare, about 12 minutes, turning often.
If you enjoy our articles, we would really appreciate it if you would share it with your friends! Sharing links above and below! Sign up for our Monday Morning Inspiration Newsletter here.