- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8-10 (1-inch thick) lamb loin chops
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup at-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
For salsa verde, in food processor, place all ingredients, pulse just to combine. Set aside for 2 hours to allow flavours to blend.
Brush chops with garlic and olive oil and bring to room temperature. Preheat grill to medium-high and grill 4-5 minutes per side. Rest for 5 minutes. Serve with salsa verde on the side.