Individually portioned Antipasto is a nice touch at a dinner party. Place one at each table setting. Looks beautiful and delicious, and guests will l love it.
- Prep Time
- 10 slices best quality Italian prosciutto
- 10 slices best quality Genoa salami
- 10 slices best quality copocollo
- 1 cup sun-dried olives olives
- 10 slices provolone cheese,
- Small jar artichoke hearts,
- 1 cup marinated eggplant
- Store bought bread sticks or crisps or baguette
On small individual plates, arrange 2 slices each of meats, 2 artichoke hearts, a few strings of eggplant, a few olives and bread crisps. Place plates on the setting of each guest.