- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shallot, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 stalk lemon grass, white part only, sliced
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed and beards removed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup good-quality kimchee
- Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
In large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. When oil has started to smoke, add shallots, garlic and lemon grass and sauté for 1 minute. Add mussels, toss until coated and add wine. Cook, stirring constantly, until mussel shells have opened, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside. Once cooled, remove mussels from shells and place in bowl with kimchee, then toss.
If you wish to Support Our Site and eliminate all ads from your reader experience try our 30-day free trial of ANNA PREMIUM