- Cook Time
- Prep Time
4 (6-ounce) pork rib chops, 1-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
For herb paste, combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Rub each pork chop with herb paste. Place in glass dish. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours prior to grilling.
Preheat grill to high; lightly oil grill and reduce to medium-high heat. Grill pork chops 3 to 4 minutes per side. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.