- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Serves 4–6Servings
- 2 large Yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled, sliced to 1/3 -inch thickness
- 3 zucchini, sliced diagonally to 1⁄3-inch thickness
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- Olive oil for brushing
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons marjoram, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat outdoor grill or heavy skillet to medium-high heat. In a large bowl, whisk vinaigrette ingredients together until emulsified; set aside.
Place potato slices into pot with salted water and boil for about 4 minutes; drain. Place all vegetables into bowl, pour over vinaigrette and toss to coat. Grill vegetables in cast iron skillet over medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes each side or until tender.