- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 6 oven-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 slider buns, halved, toasted
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
Feta yogurt dressing
1/4 cup crumbled feta
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
For feta yogurt dressing, in small bowl, combine all ingredients, mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
In sauté pan over medium-high heat, with olive oil cook spinach until wilted. Remove from heart and cool to room temperature, drain through fine-mesh sieve, chop roughly.
In large bowl, place all burger ingredients, mixing well to combine. Divide into 6 even-sized patties. Refrigerate until ready to grill. Can be made a few hours in advance.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill burgers for 5 minutes per side, flipping once, and cook until well-done. Let rest for a few minutes before serving.
To serve, place patties on slider buns, top with lettuce, red onion, cucumber and feta yogurt dressing.