- Serves 4Servings
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt, divided
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
In medium pot, cover potatoes with cold water and add 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to boil over medium-high heat and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until easily pierced with a knife. Add green beans and cook for 1 more minute, until beans are just tender.
Drain and immediately drizzle with vinegar. Cool slightly, add remaining ingredients, toss well to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve, a minimum of 2 hours, to allow flavours to combine.