- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound dried fettuccine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- 10-12 leaves fresh mint
In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup ricotta, olive oil, lemon zest and juice and a few grinds black pepper. Set aside.
Cook fettuccine in large pot of generously salted water according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup cooking water. Drain pasta and return to pot. Stir in ricotta-lemon mixture and half of the reserved cooking liquid. Stir in peas. Stir in remaining cooking water, if desired. Once pasta is well-coated, place on serving tray and dollop with remaining ricotta and fresh mint. Serve immediately.
If you enjoy our articles, we would really appreciate it if you would share it with your friends! Sharing links above and below! Sign up for our Monday Morning Inspiration Newsletter here.