- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Makes 16 browniesServings
- 1/2 cup butter, plus 1 tablespoon for greasing
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup and 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup prepared dulce de leche
- 1 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
Preheat oven to 325 ̊F. Grease 8 x 8-inch square or 9-inch round cake pan. In large bowl, melt butter and chocolate in microwave 20 seconds at a time until just melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour until just combined.
Spread batter in prepared cake pan. Spoon dulce de leche on surface of batter and swirl using toothpick. Sprinkle salt over mixture. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.