- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 thinly sliced veal or beef, flattened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salad greens for 6
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
For vinaigrette, in small jar, shake ingredients until emulsified, set aside.
For veal cutlets, combine flour, salt, and pepper on large plate. On second plate, combine eggs with 1 tablespoon of water. On third, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Coat veal on both sides with flour mixture, dip into egg mixture, and dredge in bread-crumb mixture, pressing lightly. In heavy skillet over medium heat, combine butter and olive oil and cook cutlets for 2 to 3 minutes each side, until cooked through.
Toss salad greens with lemon vinaigrette. Serve cutlet with salad and extra shavings Parmesan cheese.