- Serves 4 to 6Servings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1⁄ 2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
For rub, in small bowl mix together all ingredients; set aside.
For chicken, preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place chicken in single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes, turning occasionally or until crispy. Drain liquid and place chicken in large bowl. Drizzle over butter and sprinkle with rub; toss to coat well. Return chicken to baking sheet and continue to cook 15 minutes longer.