- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Serves 4Servings
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 cups homemade croutons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
For dressing, in medium bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk well to combine.
In large bowl, place lettuce and toss with dressing. Add Parmesan and croutons and toss again. Turn onto serving platter and top with Parmesan shavings.