- Prep Time
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 (19-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (19-oz) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (19-oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Blanch edamame by cooking in small pot of boiling, salted water for 2 minutes, then immediately draining and rinsing in cold water.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.