- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Serves 6 to 8Servings
- 1 4-pound pork loin rib roast
- 10 to 12 bacon slices
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh at leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to season
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard, plus additional for serving
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bacon on parchment lined baking sheet. Cook 6 to 7 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
In small bowl combine breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley and olive oil; set aside.
Season pork with salt and pepper. Rub mustard over pork and cover with bread crumb mixture. Join two pieces of bacon and wrap between bones. Tie each strip with kitchen twine.
Arrange roast on roasting rack and roast, uncovered, 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until meat thermometer inserted registers 155°F. Transfer to platter and tent with foil; let stand 10 minutes. Remove twine and slice. Serve with additional mustard.