- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Lemon zest, to garnish
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch asparagus for 4 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water. Pat dry.
Whisk together oil, vinegar and honey in small bowl. To serve, arrange asparagus on platter. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with pine nuts and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.